Tel： (0086 551)6361-7899
Metallographic analysis is an important methods for the experimental study of metallic materials. Using the principle of quantitative metallography, the three-dimensional spatial morphology of the alloy structure will be determined and measured by the metallographic microstructure measurement and calculation of two-dimensional metallographic specimen grinding surface or film, so as to establish the quantitative relationship between alloy composition, texture and properties. The application of the image processing system to metallographic analysis has the advantages of high accuracy and high speed and the like, which can greatly increase work efficiency.
Testing & inspection items
1. Welding metallographic inspection;
2. Cast iron metallographic inspection;
3. Heat treatment quality inspection;
4. Microstructures examination and evaluation on various metallic products and raw materials;
5. Low-magnification examination on cast iron, cast steel, non-ferrous metals and raw material;
6. Metal hardness (HV, HRC, HB and HL) determination, grain size rating;
7. Non-metallic inclusions content determination;
8. Depth measurement of decarburization layer/ carburized hardened layer.